Entry Level Electrical Engineer
This position is available at the following locations: New York, Boston, Princeton and Philadelphia.
The qualified candidate will possess a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited Electrical Engineering program and have successfully completed an internship and/or 1-2 years of experience working in a consulting engineering firm designing building electrical systems, including power, fire alarm, and lighting; have a thorough understanding and knowledge of the architectural and engineering industry; possess strong oral and written communication skills, understands computer programs such as Word, Excel and AutoCAD and preferably has passed the EIT examination.
- Prepare basic deliverables and products including calculations, drawings, and specifications.
- Requires thorough knowledge and interpretation of code compliance requirements and industry standards.
- Examine field conditions as required to support development and completion of projects.
- In depth knowledge of general building construction and electrical systems is essential.
- Ability to handle multiple complex assignments simultaneously.
- Attend meetings with architects, owners and building managers to discuss future and or current projects.
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with multiple deadlines.
AKF Group LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.